View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #48
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
OK Spence, let's be really, really clear. You're going to honestly claim that you have no idea what I'm talking about, when I say that Obama has repeatedly blamed Republicans for the economic situation? You have never, not once, heard Obama say that the GOP "drove the car into the ditch"?

Spence, go ahead and google this...

" Obama republicans drove car into ditch", and see how many hits you get.

Obama: GOP Drove The Country Into A Ditch. 'Now They Want The Keys Back' (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

OK, Spence. Time to see if you have a shred of intellectual honesty. Since you claim that both sides are to blame (and I agree), and you now know that Obama blames only the GOP (unless syou can show me a link where admits that liberal policies were also at fault), what do you think? What do you think of Obama putting all the blame on the GOP?

Please Spence, don't say "that's what politicians do", OK? Because Obama, remember, campaigned on some vague notion called "change". So he can't do that stuff and say it's "just politics", because he said he'd be different.

Good luck with this one. And good luck convincing yourself that you didn't already know what I was talking about.
Finally Spence, you claim to not understand why, in 2005, the GOP couldn't get the regulation of Fannie and Freddie through, since they had the majority? The Dems fillibustered it, as I pointed out. And at the time, the loons in the media weren't calling the Democrats the "party of no", back then it was patriotic to fillibuster. Now it's obstructionist.