View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 06:45 PM   #216
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This is the kind of BS you thrive on. There was a series of TV ads some time ago created for Pabst beer in which something was almost but not quite accomplished, such as a football player being tackled just short of the end zone. And the broadcasters voice which spoke in a stereotyped Japanese accent would always determine that it was "crose enough!"

For you, it is a fact when the verbiage, somehow, is "crose enough" to appear true. Your linked verbiage, to begin with, is structured around something Bannon supposedly said, but which (even by Snopes) is unproven. There is no proof that Bannon said he is a Leninist. But it is "crose enough" that somebody claims Bannon said it.

Then the author of the verbiage spins a trail of unproven labels (such as Bannon being a " leading intellectual of the US alt-right"--he is not alt-right but is accused of being so--which is "crose enough") opinions, interpretations, and presumptions or possibilities, and conjectured attributions that could describe a whole lot of folks including those on the American political left--i.e. Democrats--and quotes not by Bannon, but all part of an overall bag of BS which somehow implies that Bannon is the grand contradiction-- an alt-right Leninist. At least "crose enough" to the possibility that it must be a fact.

You do this "crose enough" kind of $hit a lot.
That’s been your justification for shutting your eyes, holding your hands over your ears and yelling since the last guy was elected.

You said last week you’d be glad if Congress defaulted on the debt.

Just what do you think that would do to Americans
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin