View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 10:16 AM   #72
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so like most liberals, when backed into a corner, instead of admitting the possibility that i have a point, you lob baseless insults.

GS, i’m not rooting against biden. 4 years from now, i hope i’m saying he did more to improve my life, than Trump. I’m not expecting it, but i hope it.

In the meantime, he’s inadvertently helping me. This summer, when i was convinced biden was going to win, i tried to figure out how i could benefit from that. i figured a biden presidency would be good for china, and bad for us oil. so i dug deeper, and tried to figure out what that might mean, and i figured at some point, businesses that get a lot of help or revenue from china will do well, and businesses that benefit from an increase in the price of oil will do well. so i bought Tesla and Exxon Mobil. let’s say it hasn’t exactly been a disaster.

and i love how you dismiss so
much as whatsboutism. I’ll ask you again, is there no value in pointing out hypocrisy? how do you prove hypocrisy, without engaging in whatsboutism?

let’s see you not defend everything biden does for the next 4 years, by saying trump was worse. I’d like to see that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Look into Lucid
My 16 year old has decided to invest heavily
He was right on Bitcoin and Tesla

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN