View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 03:21 PM   #21
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
true.

but if i disagree with the gop on some big policy issues ( you don’t disagree with democrats on anything) and i can criticize the gop ( you just admitted that you can’t), i’m pretty sure that proves i can think for myself and you are a party sheep.

What does an honest, independent thinker look like, if it’s not someone who disagrees with his party sometimes and doesn’t care about criticizing them when they deserve it? are you saying an honest, independent thinker can only be someone who agrees with democrats 100% of the time? sure sounds like that’s what you’re saying!

you are hysterical.
Jim it easy to expose the republicans for the majority are sedition supporters who are disappointed they could overturn the election. And the same party that is pushing Trumps Lies is their party platform

GOP report shows plan to ramp up focus on disproven election fraud claims
The report prepared by the Republican National Committee proposes expanding ‘election integrity’ activities in response to perceptions of a rigged process

But when the democrats reach this level of deceit .. I’ll have no issue with criticizing their behavior…. But all you and the GOP and you criticize are lies from hunters laptop to FBI going after parents and let’s not forget the Biden crime family..

House republicans are destroying what’s left of the GOP . All in the name of feeding the base .. nothing on crime because there was no increase but they thought it would help them in the midterms it did not
Nothing on gas or inflation same reasons.. most are grandstanding over on Newmax with their usual lie that conservatives are being silenced. Because Dish network work Carrry them ..

Just more of the same culture war and outage politics is all they have

January 2023 on track for lowest monthly southwest border encounters since February 2021

WASHINGTON – Encounters of Cuban, Haitian, Nicaraguan, and Venezuelan non-citizens attempting to cross the southwest border unlawfully has decreased drastically since President Biden announced an expanded parole program for these individuals, putting the month of January on track to see the lowest levels of monthly border encounters since February 2021.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I say it slowed Fox and Republicans stopped tellling everyone we have open borders after it didn’t help them in the midterms It definitely isn’t the weather keeping them out��