View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 07:11 AM   #804
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Well boys just think

A vote for a Republican in any House race on Nov 8 is a vote for Marjorie Taylor Greene on the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees and for Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the House.

It’s also a vote to make abortion illegal nationwide even in cases of rape or incest.

The sequel to Idiocracy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Then by that logic, a vote for any democrat is a vote for Chuck Schumer as senate majority leader, who explicitly threatened Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch by name on national TV. Also a vote for AOC who obviously lied about her abuela's plight in Puerto Rico, a vote for Eric Swalwell who slept with a Chinese spy, a vote for Hank Johnson who said he's afraid Guam is going to tip over, a vote for Ihan Omar who despises Jews, and a vote for Pelosi as speaker who said we need to pass Obamacare and THEN we can see what's in it.

"It’s also a vote to make abortion illegal nationwide even in cases of rape or incest."

Funny, that's what Ryan said about JD Vance, who then called out Ryan's lie and said he supports common sense exceptions like rape.

You got nothin. And you're getting desperate...I still think democrats hold the senate, I don't think they keep the house. And I can't find polling on what's going to happen at the state level, not that there's any mystery of what's going to happen in my state, The People's Republic Of Connecticut.