View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 09:26 AM   #783
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The murder rate per capita in 2021 (about 6.5 per 100,000) remains well below the modern high of 1980 (about 10.2 per 100,000).
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Did ANYONE claim that murder is at an all time high?

No.

So who are you responding to?

What I said, is that violent crime is up SINCE BIDEN AND TEH DEMOCRATS TOOK POWER IN 2021.

Biden isn't judged on changes between 1980 and today. He's judged on what has changed since he took over.

How about the stock market? Yes, you might say it's higher today than itr was in October 1929 after the big crash, but that's not what people (except you) are going to judge Biden on. The market is down since he took over.

Crime up, inflation up, stock market down, gas prices up, border an absolute hot mess. Those are losing issues for Biden.

Abortion, jobs, and Trump are winning issues for Biden.

In a few weeks, we get to see what Americans care more about.

Murder is lower than it was in 1980. My God Wayne, you are desperate. There's nothing you won't say. Nothing. You don't need to be desperate, there's not going to be a "red wave" in November, at best the GOP will control the house by a few seats and it's be a miracle if they took the senate. The pendulum will move slightly, probably very slightly to the right. You don't need to go berserk over that prospect, do you?

"Murder was higher in 1980", as a rebuttal that crime is up under Bidens watch. Un-believable.