View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #7
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
I will field that one as the Edwards reference may be directed at me....my view is she was obviously a confused and unhappy person long before her son died! I really do not feel she offered much in the way of talent or entertainment and all she was about was being in the public eye! There is a huge difference between courageous ie the Edwards situation and stupidity ie the Anna Nicole Smith situation! She had the ability to pull her head from her butt but chose not to.....she did not need to go out the way she did but she chose to pollute her body with all the crap she did!! Mostly my feelings are that all the media and news talk about her the past few months was much ado about nothing! Sadly she surrounded herself with people who did not care about her but simply sponged off her.......now look......3 or 4 guys all laying claim to be the father of the child.....you think its because they have the best interest of the child at heart?! They just want all the dough that comes with the kid!!! I guess "Hollywood" is full of people like her....young girls like Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie and others....they offer little and inevitably they will meet the same fate! Thats just my opinion Ember......were you a "fan"?

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote