Thread: Gone Bananas
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 11:07 PM   #21
EricM

Hi Everyone, I am new to StriperTalk and am looking forward to contributing as I can to the community. At present, however, I am in need of a little help!

It is my friend's birthday this Saturday- he's helped me to learn about how to fish the surf and the bays and to make my own equipment.

I want to give back in some way and came across these pictures of the Frech banana plug- they look alot like one of the plugs my friend had made long ago under the tutelage of HIS mentor. I was thinking it would be a great present to give him the formal schematic for this plug, especially considering that he lost this very plug that he had made as a kid (snapped off at night in late October and he went swimming for it in some heavy surf and couldn't come up with it, by way of illustrating that this was something of real value to him).

If anyone can help direct me to the right place, I would be grateful indeed! I know from researching it that the Fisherman published Frech's articles in 1988, but I haven't had luck so far finding a copy.

Many thanks for your help!
EricM is offline   Reply With Quote