View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 09:58 AM   #55
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
What you meant to say is, San Francisco looks like every liberal city. And you’re probably right.

solution?

tough love. Seal the border right. Impose brutal sentences for mid to upper level drug dealers. confiscate every cent they have and use it to open treatment centers. Drug addicts, maybe after a warning or two, get to choose between rehab, prison, or the military.

Also policies that encourages rather than attacks in tact families, encourage rather than mock faith, stop saying “if it feels good, do it”, which is the liberal motto.

start spreading the message that traditional family values might seem
corny in San Fransisco, but that’s how you produce kids who become Eagle Scouts and black belts instead of drug addicts.

And here’s something liberals could really, really stand to learn. When you try something and it fails miserably, just admit it and then fix it.

Liberals never, ever do that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim your cure for addiction follows the conservatives and religious mantra of the demise of the American Family , who think a return to the days of leave it beaver separate beds home bound women and the man working 9-5 and church on Sunday and morals is the answer

I am sure it wouldn’t hurt but that ships sailed in the 1960s

I suggest anyone should watch wine and roses 1962 it was relative then and is today