View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 06:50 PM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Sorry I thought you had said you taught one class. It doesn't change the fact that both you and Warren were paid appropriately for your positions. That apparently is the going rate for college professors. And also the going rate for teachers. So unless other teachers teaching one class at Harvard with that experience were making less money it should be a non-issue. Plus there does not appear to be any proof at all that she got her position due to the fact that she was Native American. Thank you, you too have a Merry Christmas
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
One last time.

Warren profited from a system
that gets a ton of revenue from students taking out loans.

Warren also said it was evil
for others ( banks) to do the same thing.

it has nothing to do with me or with other teachers or with the price of tea in China. Just her.

Why is it unethical for banks to profit from student loans, but no big deal when she does it?

Same thing with foreclosed homes. It was ok for her to profit from other people’s misfortune, but she says it’s bad when banks do the same
exact thing?

All that matters, is Warren saying that those two things are immoral, when she herself was doing them.

others were teaching at harvard, others made money flipping foreclosures. she’s not the only one. but she was a us senator saying on national tv that making money that way is evil.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device