View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 05:57 AM   #133
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
As the Trump rallies get smaller, the loyalists get more desperate.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i’m a trump loyalist? I’m praying he never runs again..

It’s the thoughtless liberal zombies who are getting desperate, as even cnn and msnbc are admitting the shellacking that is likely.

all your side can do, is use scare tactics, talk about trump and january 6th and make claims that nobody will be allowed to vote again if the gop takes the house.

People won’t be thinking about those things when they spent $90 to fill their car with gas, or $6 a pound for ground beef.

your lies are getting more deranged and constant. you’re the desperate one, trying to convince even yourself of something you know isn’t true.

why the heck would i feel
desperate about politics right now? it can’t be going any better for the gop, it’s not possible. Republicans are unbelievably confident right now, absolutely zero reason to be desperate. The GOP motto for the midterms should simply be, “had enough?”. it’s unbelievable what a horrible job they’ve done, both at the state and the federal level, with covid, crime, inflation, covid testing, gas, immigration, doing absolutely nothing about drugs, etc…it’s not all the democrats fault, but they run the show, so they own it. they haven’t failed at everything of course (covid vaccines, infastructure if it works, jobs, stock market - for now), but they’ve blown a lot of big things. because their ideas are just bad. they’re just bad ideas in some cases. how many times does “tax and spend” liberalism need to fail, exactly, before the left can conclude it fails? ideology is way more important to them than results. most americans don’t think that way.

maybe you shouldn’t have nominated an incompetent, not-so-nice, not very accomplished, dementia patient to be potus. but you did.

You made the bed, time to lie in it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-12-2022 at 07:18 AM..