View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #29
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Thanks to all who help put this annual event and put in the time to create, raising the bar every year! The sharing of product and thoughts is truly unique to this small, but obviously growing "hobby." My apologies to those who took my tacky crap, and were still willing to swap with me. I hope you have a fireplace to properly dispose of them... The few dry ones were designated to a few who have been so generous to me in past years when I have arrived emptyhanded. (I brought home a dozen that were too tacky to offer....)

The learning curve is steep, but the forum and Plugfest surely help stooges like me. Lesson 1. is to start earlier... I feel I am on track with turning, shapes, and paint. Now to spend some time on weighting, epoxy, and rigging skills. Still don't know where you guys all find so much time to get all this work done.
Great time. Need to clean up shop, and build some jigs before I start the next run...

Missed the weasels....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote