Thread: Cannon Hinnant
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 11:16 AM   #24
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Because like my little cartoon strip exposed .. the only real outrage they wish to Express is that was a black man killed a white little boy..

No, the real outrage, what little there is, was that a black person killing a white person is treated as a local homicide. As it should be. And no big deal is made about it in the media. When a white kills a black, there is a call for investigations of racism, accusations by social justice orgs of racism. Media hype and calls for the end of "systemic racism"--white privilege--white nationalism, white power terrorism.

And they cant accept the facts that the George floyd protests weren't just about Floyd, they were bigger than that ... that's why they were world wide and when the right cant argue the facts.. they present these false equivalencies or just call things stupid
The questions your dog asks the white man in a red hat, could have been asked a black person re the killing of Floyd, and the dog could have responded with the same "so . . . what would we need to protest for."

You say the protests weren't just about Floyd. Well it's not just about Cannon Hinnant, either. The fact is that Blacks kill whites at a far greater ratio than vice versa. And Black cops kill blacks, but if a white officer is not involved in that, no big deal is made. But black on white killing is just local homicide and treated as local police enforcement and local prosecution. As it should be.

I may be wrong, but I believe that if there was equal response to interracial murder, there would be little to no white resentment. In fact, if there were equal response in a lot of societal things involving race, there probably would be even less of a desire by some whites to be "alt right."