View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 11:34 AM   #186
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
take a deep breath. nothing happens on one side every time. Wayne is the one who said that falsehoods and conspiracy theories only occur on the right. my list, debunks that.

Try to respond to what i actually said, not to something stupid i never came close to saying.
none of your examples were conspiracy theories they were stories that were corrected as newer information developed

kyle rittenhouse is a white OJ he got away with Murder became a Conservative Hero

Darren Wilson what conspiracy theories were pushed here He wasn't indicted? A cop may use lethal force when he or she “reasonably believes that the action is in defense of human life, including the officer's own life” people disagrees with a verdict isn't a conspiracy

Nicholas Sandmann what conspiracy just bad reporting that was corrected then he loses lawsuits against media outlets including NYT, ABC, and Rolling Stone.. became darling of conservatives at National convention

Jim please look up what a conspiracy theory and a falseHood are, and are not the 2 are not the same .

IS Marjorie Taylor Greene, who tweeted: "Before the covid vaccines we didn't see athletes dropping dead on the playing field like we do now... Time to investigate the covid vaccines."

ISNT

ABC accused Nicholas of behavior constituting menacing racial intimidation of Phillips, a Native American political activist,

Last edited by wdmso; 01-29-2023 at 11:45 AM..