View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 02:49 PM   #112
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
NBC, not fox news, says that paul pelosi answered the door when the cops showed up. and that he wasn’t concerned that the intruder was there.
You really need to update your sources and do some due diligence

And who cares what NBC on Nov 4th. it’s the same info I posted except of course right wing sights like the national review NY post what to suggest a cover up?

The info below is also from Nov 4th

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/8258324001/

Yes pelosi opened the door who said he didn’t. And he more likely was in his underwear he was in bed when attacked 2 a.m., from court records.

Pelosi, who was sleeping in a pajama top and boxer shorts,

The dispatcher asked for the man’s name and he replied, “My name is David.” When the dispatcher asked who David is, Paul Pelosi said he didn’t know.

I’m a friend of theirs,” DePape said

. To defuse the situation, Paul Pelosi told the dispatcher that he did not need police, fire, or medical assistance. But Pelosi then asked for Capitol Police because they are usually at the house protecting his wife. The San Francisco police dispatcher, Heather Grives, said he called city police and Pelosi said he understood.

At 2:31 a.m. – about two minutes after the 911 call ended – Police Officers Kolby Wilmes and Kyle Cagney arrived at the house. Wilmes rang the doorbell, but DePape told Pelosi not to open it.

Pelosi opened the door with his left hand. In the dimly lit foyer, Pelosi nervously but calmly greeted the officers.

“Everything’s good,” DePape replied, when the officers asked what was going on.

When an officer turned on his flashlight, police could see DePape was holding the hammer with one hand and Pelosi’s right arm with the other. Pelosi had his hand on the top of the hammer.

“Drop the hammer!” one officer said.

“Um, nope,” DePape allegedly replied

What is going on here?” an officer asked.

The blow knocked Pelosi unconscious. The two officers rushed into the house and tackled DePape and disarmed him.

Capitol Police cameras recorded break-in at Pelosi residence

Why do you need to see body cameras?

I’ll tell you . because you believe there’s been some conspiracy’s and the police are in on it. What else could it be?

Yet the Deep state couldn’t cover up his DUI. But someone’s trying to cover up this? Or it’s it’s a false flag operation.. it’s always the same thing with right wingers lies get more attention then truth

DePape is in the United States illegally, a Department of Homeland Security spokesperson confirmed Thursday. He is a Canadian citizen who last entered the U.S. legally on a six-month tourist visa in 2008 and overstayed that visa.

I bet if he was brown fox would have been all over it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device