View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 10:46 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’ve said 1,000 ones we need gun control. we need to look at bump
stick band, maybe red flag laws, i’m open to
anything that actually might work. we tried an assault weapons ban that didn’t work.

but let me ask you, what percentage of gin deaths come
from the mass shootings? It’s a very very small
percentage. So if you want to help
people, why do liberals fixate on a tiny percentage of homicides?

answer - it’s a winning issue for them
politically. Many many more
people are killed in garden variety hand violence, but liberals can’t capitalize on that issue, so they ignore it.

same with fentanyl deaths, which are around 50,000
in 2022? not a peep.

i don’t focus on florida numbers. i use it to respond to giu idiots who say it’s a horribly run state.
As usual you make stupid stuff up

The CDC found that the four states with the highest age-adjusted drug overdose death rates in 2015 were West Virginia (41.5 per 100,000 residents), New Hampshire (34.3), Kentucky (29.9), and Ohio (29.9).

Per 2016 presidential election results, 68.7 percent of West Virginia voters cast a ballot for Donald Trump. On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being a crisis), West Virginians ranked the drug problem in their state as a 4.7.

Respondents from Kentucky ranked their state as a 4.3, and citizens from Ohio ranked their state’s drug abuse problem as a 4.1. During the 2016 presidential election, all three states voted majority for Donald Trump. In comparison to his opponent, Hillary Clinton, Trump’s campaign had little to no platform for drug policies and spending.

It didn’t change in 2020
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin