View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 07:31 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You miss the point
Money in politics has made it more advantageous to be a large corporation than a small business and the larger businesses have and are using their financial power politically to make small business near impossible.
Small business was dependent on local customers, local services etc.
They also supported community organizations from volunteer fire departments to sports.
How many local banks are there?
Local anything?

But it’s “liberals” fault and if you think in another generation home ownership will be the American dream you’re fooling yourself

But it’s ok you got a boat
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
agreed that massive corporations have too much power. I’d never say that was liberals fault, i’m not sure it’s anyone’s “fault”. People
like low prices more than they like supporting mom and pops.

Not sure what that has to do with Biden claiming his spending bill is free.

oh i have no doubt home
ownership will be more elusive ( not for my kids) and much is that is the fault of liberalism. states with the highest real estate prices, are they red states or blue states? liberalism isn’t conducive to middle class. Liberalism pushes people to either extreme. I’ve lived in CT my entire life, i know of what i speak.

No boat at present, 10 years out probably, when 3 college tuitions are funded then something along the lines of a 25 parker is on my horizon. worked my butt off at a job i don’t especially like for a few decades. the end is in sight thanks to this nice oil rebound.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-27-2021 at 07:38 PM..