View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 07:55 AM   #352
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Wray: “when i read the letter that describes the kinds of things you’re talking about, i found it deeply troubling.”

Things, plural.

the letter includes claims of the FBIs social media posts and allegations they buried the Hunter Biden affair.

Yup, i’m the one who is confused.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yet Wray who heads the FBI has done nothing public in the Hunter case why do you think that is.

Please don’t say Biden because Of Trump a sitting POTUS a an not be charged with a crime ( and Iam not saying ones been committed)

2 it’s called chain of custody. It’s a real thing. No court or judges are going to allow that laptop which has been handled by so many conservatives and Republicans Biden Haters it makes Jeffery Epstein look like an alter boy . And if they do any good defense lawyer will have a field day

Hunters investigation has entered its final stages, prosecutors have narrowed their focus to tax and gun-related charges, the people say.

Wow getting a gun No Republicans care about gun laws

And now Republicans care about Tax evasion Or just Hunters

Do you make $75,000 or less?” tweeted House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. “Democrats’ new army of 87,000 IRS agents will be coming for you—with 710,000 new audits for Americans who earn less than $75k.” Richard Grenell, Trump’s former Acting Director of National Intelligence, wrote on the social media platform: “The FBI raids Trump’s house and the Democrats vote to add 87,000 new IRS agents to go after Americans. Wake up, America.”

But they won’t tell the Truth. They can’t

includes roughly $78 billion for the IRS to be phased in over 10 years. A Treasury Department report from May 2021 estimated that such an investment would enable the agency to hire roughly 87,000 employees by 2031. But most of those hires would not be Internal Revenue agents, and wouldn’t be new positions.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device