View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 08:40 AM   #315
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
It’s not a false equivalence. You said it’s anti american for the federal government to use troops in our cities. i provided a famous example. you knew you lost, so you babble about a false equivalence.

what you’re saying, is it would only be unamerican if trump did it.

for the second time wayne, if you invested your life savings in a small business, and it was being ransacked by rioters, and your state and local government chose not to enforce the law....you said it would be un american for you to wish that the feds would send in troops?

better for you to just watch them burn your business down? that’s what you’d do?

why won’t you answer?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

You still have no concept on why Trump wanted to send Troops, his desire had nothing to do with law an order or saving any American small business ( his absent in the Covid bill re enforces he doesn’t care about American small business or Americans in general) he just wanted to send in the Troops to fulfill the fantasies of his supporters like you. And show those libs who’s boss. Nothing more it was a state issue..

And seeing you still have a lack of understanding When the governor of Arkansas failed to integrate Central High School, President Eisenhower called in federal troops to protect the Little Rock Nine.

The Arkansas National Guard was drawn into the conflict when Governor Orval Faubus ordered them to "Preserve the Peace" by turning away the black students who were attempting to integrate into Little Rock's Central High School. United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower reacted to this use of the Guard to foil the court-ordered integration by federalizing the entire Arkansas National Guard and using it to protect the nine black students integrating Central High School.

If that’s to hard to understand I’ll make it easier

Eisenhower did what he did to
Uphold Civil Rights And Protect Black Americans.

Trump Is Trying To Silence Dissent with his threats Send in the feds

The 2 are still not remotely the same
Ps Trump never actually did anything
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device