Thread: Ocean closed
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 05:26 AM   #88
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
you mocked them saying they might not know what they stand for, none of those are mutually exclusive, they were established in their "local" organizations and reflect their "local" values, there is no reason why they would need to align as you seem to think, there is no national organization that I'm aware of... they support local candidates....you want them to be more like the republicans and democrats?
That would be fine if they were local organizations....but all 3 sites I listed bill themselves as a National Organization. And they want to be taken seriously on the National stage.

Take a kid who has just hit voting age...he is trying to be responsible and do the research to find his political identity, He goes to the Republican Party website and looks at their Platform, He goes to the Democrat Website and looks at their platform....then starts to look at the Tea Party and finds dozens of websites that are all over the place on what their platform is.

Its been said before....most voters are stupid....so why make it anymore difficult to them to identify with the Tea Party.

To me its a Marketing thing.....they should fire their marketing guy cause he's terrible

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."