View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 11:05 AM   #361
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i think ( could be wrong) that the only time i said anything about obama and golfing, was when he did it the day an american was slaughtered by a terrorist. even then, it’s not the end of the world, doesn’t mean obama didn’t care, but the optics are bad. other than that, play all day every day, as long as you get the job done.

paul, the hypocrisy goes both ways. the dems didn’t are about obama’s golf, but care about trumps golf. that kind of idiotic hypocrisy exists on both sides.I agree there is hypocrisy on both sides but we just had 8 years of discussing the most petty things. You yourself wanted to see Obama's transcripts even though he never discussed them. Why don't you care about Trump's when he bragged he grad. at the "top" of his class yet had his lawyers threaten to sue if UPenn released his transcripts. If I grad "top" of my class, I wouldn't care if the school released them.

so why not ignore that nonsense, and talk about policies and results? trump has plenty of policy failures to satisfy your desire to bash him, there’s no need to criticize him for things you would
never criticize obama over, and same goes for
me.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
NM