View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 10:41 AM   #375
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I know Jim its everyone else fault .. do the parents have any responsibility in their children's Lives

CHILDREN'S HEALTHApril 8, 2021
Even before COVID-19 pandemic, youth suicide already at record high
Suicide is the second leading cause of death among people ages 10-24 and has been increasing every year since 2007

The rate of suicide for those ages 10 to 24 increased nearly 60% between 2007 and 2018,

but let's blame the mask and create our own set of facts

Covid just exposed and added another factor to a trend the most of the America public never knew existed
5 minutes ago, you blamed guns for gun crime. You're blaming an inanimate object.

Then just now, you say it's stupid to blame the mask.

Do you understand that every single sentence you type, is an endorsement of liberalism. No exceptions, not once, not ever.

You can't go 5 seconds without flip flopping and contradicting your self.

Yes, kids need good parents. But if parents were perfect and all powerful, we wouldn't need schools or teachers. Kids are impacted by outside influences.

The doctors at Brown University have concluded covid reactions are hurting little kids.

But you know more than they do. I'm not sure what experience you have that gives you more valid opinions than theirs, you never seem to share that. But you know they are wrong.

They're not even making a political argument, as Trump was president when we were all masked and schools were all shut down. But because you think everything I say is a conservative viewpoint, you instantly say it must be wrong.

Every single thing you don't happen to like, must be wrong.