View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #285
WESTPORTMAFIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
I am getting the electric thing soon like this week and giving it hell. I smoke like its a job. Last time I quit I was in the gym everyday for two years almost. Now I am a tub. My dead lift is probably back around my body weight now. Sad.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The electric thing sucks and just makes you want to smoke even more. The patch has been working great. No real cravings even when partying with smokers this past long weekend. Yesterday I went without a patch just to see and I didn't need a smoke. I did put one on this am just to be safe and follow the program. I tried the e smoke for #^&#^&#^&#^&zz and giggles a couple of months ago. All it did was prime me up while I was indoors to go out for the real thing. I have been smoking for 21 years and I'm only 34. What a shame! 7 days without a butt and I'm not missing it at all so far. Hopefully this is the end. I have no real cravings or reasons to smoke. Plus now I can smell it on other people and it's friggin HORRIBLE. That's how I smelled for more than half of my life
WESTPORTMAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote