View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 07:03 PM   #310
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Youre the most ignorant person on this board. WHat are citizens supposed to do, when state/local authorities won't maintain peace? What would you do?

When Eisenhower was president, American schools were ordered to be de-segregated. In Arkansas, the racist governor (guess which party???) refused to let blacks attend white schools. He actually used Arkansas National Guardsmen to prevent black students from entering schools, defying federal law.

So Eisenhower did the only thing. He sent in the 101st Airborne, armed to the teeth, and told that racist hick (and democrat) governor to get the hell out of their way.

I suppose you oppose what Eisenhower did there, you would have preferred that he not send in the troops. You'd have told those black students to lump it in their horrible black schools? Is that what you would have done? Because history has pretty much decided that what Eisenhower did was awesome. But you disagree. You said that what Eisenhower did, was anti-American. It was "anti American" for the president to make sure that actual racism was squashed? Not the fake racism that democrats today never stop menstruating about, I mean real, actual, brutal, racism. Youre actually saying it was un-american for Eisehower to use troops to enforce anti-segregation laws?

WOW. I mean, wow.

FOR ONE SECOND, can't you put down your rabid blind partisanship, and imagine how you'd feel is you put your life savings into a small business that was being ransacked by a mob, and your governor didn't care? Wouldn't you beg for your president to send in the troops?
Do your false equivalence have any limits do you read history books or only the history the right try’s to use to justify Trumps actions.. it’s clear why your one of the Faithful
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device