View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 08:18 AM   #134
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
and I don’t fu*king care. Everyone’s life is turned upside down, hospitals running out of supplies, death tolls will approach world war totals and your stuck on one Fuc*king thing, get your fu*cking head out of your ar*ss.
I'm not stuck on anything. But when TDS sufferers such as yourself shriek that he's not doing anything, obviously it's pertinent to point out that when he took a bold step, those same liberals shrieked that he went too far. So whish is it? is he using racism and fear to do too much, or is he not doing enough? Let me guess, it's both...

Whatever he does, whatever he does, those with TDS will shriek that it's wrong and evil. They do it for purely political reasons.

The federal government and the private sector are doing everything possible to help. I believe that.

Did you say anything when the democrats held up the relief bill to fund liberal pet projects? If you did, I missed it. Therefore, your willingness to hold politicians accountable for the harm they cause, is quite selective.

Stop ranting about Trump, go donate blood.