View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 07:40 AM   #13
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
but when a republican makes fake accusations against election integrity? they’re the anti-Christ.

when democrats do it? not worth mentioning. in fact it’s a character flaw to even bring it up.

That’s a very convenient, simple, unchallenging universe the snowflakes have created for themselves.

You can never tell the truth can you

Stacey Abrams on Monday cautioned against conflating her refusal to concede in the 2018 Georgia governor’s race with former President Donald Trump’s false claims of a stolen election, calling the latter wrong and dangerous for democracy.

“I will never ever say that it is OK to claim fraudulent outcomes as a way to give yourself power,” Abrams said. “That is wrong. I reject it and will never engage in it. But I do believe that it is imperative, especially those who have the platform and the microphone, to talk about the access.”
Abrams acknowledged her loss to Kemp days after the 2018 election. But she attributed that defeat — by less than 1.4 percentage points — to efforts by Kemp, then the secretary of state, to suppress voter turnout. Kemp denied the allegations.

Keep thinking they are the same Jim it’s the only way you can keep supporting Trump. Ya know the man you’ll vote for again if he get the nod. Who still say the election was stolen by massive fraud nation wide that only he and his supporters magically see !