View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 03:34 PM   #52
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’m defending the constitution. read the amendment,?tell me how you can comply with that and force a christian baker to participate in a gay wedding. it says no law shall prevent the free exercise of religion. go ahead and explain how forcing christians to participate in gay weddings, doesn’t violate that right?

you also posted immigration laws about asylum
seekers, but left out that asylum seekers must cross at ports or entry or they are committing a crime. isn’t it convenient you just happened to leave that out.
Wrong again

Seeking asylum is legal—even during a pandemic. Asylum seekers must be in the U.S. or at a port of entry (an airport or an official land crossing) to request the opportunity to apply for asylum.

"There’s no way to ask for a visa or any type of authorization in advance for the purpose of seeking asylum,” says IRC director of asylum and immigration legal services Olga Byrne. “You just have to show up."
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin