View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 10:39 AM   #50
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Same logic as telling Muslim truck drivers that they cannot be forced to transport alchohol.

"Or I could refuse a charter to any religion "

Only if the gay couple wanted you to marry them on the boat.

As with many issues, you're missing the point. The christian baker isn't saying a gay person can't walk in and buy some cannolis and take them out with him. He's not refusing all service because the person is gay. He's saying (because he has the right to say it), that he doesn't want to play a role in the wedding, because it violates his religion.

WDMSO, where was the liberal outrage just a few years ago, when Obama and Hilary were adamantly opposed to gay marriage? The baker isn't saying they can't get married, he's just saying "leave me out of it". Obama and Hilary were saying very recently that they shouldn't be allowed to get married, and Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize when that was his opinion.
Same logic as telling Muslim truck drivers that they cannot be forced to transport alchohol.

Classic Jim just keep beating your dead horse

Try reading the laws. I posted it might actually help your understanding of why those Truck drivers won their case

and why they don’t remotely have anything to do with your baker

Whom you always defend
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device