View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 08:10 AM   #47
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
ah, the christian baker isn’t saying he won’t serve the gay couple. the couple are free to come in and patronize the store. But the baker doesn’t want to actively participate in the wedding. Big difference.

there’s no sign in the bakery door telling gays to get out. You’re very wrong in what’s happening. Your example of excluding native americans isn’t even close to accurate. The muslim truck driver case is in point. Americans cannot be forced to disregard their religious beliefs in order to keep their jobs.

Wayne, nowhere in the bill of rights does it say those rights only protect liberals. they apply equally to all of us. The left is happy to offer those rights to themselves, and just as willing to deny them to those who have differing opinions.

Just use a different baker. Why is that hard? This isn’t about tolerance. it’s about totalitarianism.
Only you and the Christian Right think baking a cake is as you say is some how being a participant.. as if they got an invitation

With that logic the rental place could choose to not rent them chairs tables or a tent . A hotel could refuse to provide a room .

Or I could refuse a charter to any religion . By just claiming my religious believes don’t allow it

I get it you support discrimination

What newest chat has phrase

. Have fun answering that .

It’s funny you claim it’s about totalitarianism. But would vote for Trump .

I suggest you look up the meaning of totalitarianism and it’s place in history.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 10-21-2022 at 08:17 AM..