View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 08:55 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
i asked go to justify your claim that i defend trump as an honorable man

is that even in this thread ? once again you see hyperbole as Truth when someone you see as a liberal says something But when a conservative speaks its always Hyperbole..

And Anyone who votes for Trump is suggesting he's an honorable man ... Why else would someone want a dishonorable Man as POTUS ? its just how I see it

Close the stupid border. There’s no argument for kit closing it. For economic reasons, public health reasons, crime, fairness to those waiting in line and obeying the rules, etc

yep more BS Talking points, the border isn't open its only republicans telling Migrants that it is ... Funny how that works

Meanwhile in FLA“ While DeSantis was flying legal asylum seekers to Martha’s Vineyard, business owners in his state were struggling for workers

We have a massive labor shortage in Florida in basically every industry here. It’s hard to watch willing workers leave your state with tax dollars,” said Jessica Cooper, owner of Sugar Top Farms just outside of Orlando.

The agriculture industry has long relied on foreign labor and visa programs as domestic workers are less reliable and willing to do the physical work. Agriculture is Florida’s second biggest industry behind tourism.

Both industries pay relatively low wages, making it harder to attract workers in a competitive job market. The hospitality and leisure industry pays an average of $20 an hour, while agricultural workers make $18 an hour on average. But for the construction industry, their average wage of $35 an hour isn’t the issue. It’s an aging workforce. The average age of a construction worker is 55 with retirement at 61.

There are more than 670,000 asylum seekers in the United States waiting for their cases to be heard,

yep spread them All over the states which is already happening . labor shortage solved !

But we already know Republicans have no interest in fixing anything its 100% fear 100% of the time that these brown people are stealing your tax dollars and your jobs , voting and replacing replacing you ...
"s that even in this thread ?"

It was somewhere in the last 2 days, you said that I defend Trump as an honorable man.

Either support that, or admit you lied.

"And Anyone who votes for Trump is suggesting he's an honorable man"

WRONG. Stupidly wrong. I voted for Trump not because I think he's a good man, but because i think the policies he advocates for, are better for the country, than the policies his opponent advocates for. It has nothing to do with my view of him as a person.

If the office was called "role model in chief", then the candidates personal ethics would be most important. I want a president who will grow the economy and keep taxes low and kill terrorists. I don't especially care if he cheats on his wife or is vulgar.

You voted for Hilary, youre saying she's an honorable person? It's honorable to lie about coming under sniper fire on a foreign visit when video footage shows it never happened? It's honorable to marry a serial predator of women, to lie to protect him (she claimed the GOP was framing him), and to slut-shame his victims on national TV? That's honorable?

I think Bill Clinton was a good president. Doesn't mean I think he's honorable. Hes a very sick individual, and corrupt to his core. But he was a good president.

"here are more than 670,000 asylum seekers in the United States waiting for their cases to be heard,"

And they need to live somewhere and be fed, while they wait. The wealthy liberals on the Vineyard wanted no part of that.

"Not in my backyard".