Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 04:44 PM   #76
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Florida had the largest net migration gains in the country, a measurement of people moving in and out of the state. But it also had the biggest “natural” decrease in population, which involves comparing numbers of births and deaths.
OMG people moved out?

The Sunshine State’s growth rate during the year, 1.0%, was eighth highest. Idaho had the nation’s fastest growing population during the year, increasing by 2.9%, followed by Utah, Montana,

Idaho most are from California sell a house make a quick 600k or more move to Idaho build a nice house pocket the rest .. and still be a liberal what’s not to love ❤️

With over 31,000 migrants from Canada to Florida between 2005 and 2015, Florida saw more in-migration from Canada than Texas and New York combined!

Don’t tell Jim that ! He insist Everyone was moving to FLA to because they like conservatives
And don’t forget the 4.5 million immigrants (foreign-born individuals) comprised 21 percent of the population. In FLA….
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
why are californians moving to a red state like Idaho? what makes idaho appealing, exactly?

i tel guy that migration from NY to FL is at a record high. your response, is that more people
nice from canada to FL.

so what? that does t begin to disprove my point.

blue states are going to be losing congressional seats. red states will be gaining.

i never said why people are moving to FL. i said it can’t only be climate, be sure southern CA had warm climates too. had to be something else.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device