Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
For wrecking the political system as it stands
like a "political terrorist" with absolutely NO real plans
for actually running for president

the same as if 100,000 people
suddenly all ran for president
but did so....just to fudge up the process
Raven, usually your quirky for the sake of being quirky.... but that last post is 'spoken like a true #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&' to quote some movie line....

the whole point is that 100,000 people COULD run for president. that's a good thing, maybe one of those is qualified and not a retread from the same system. Otherwise, it feels like the game is a bit rigged...
I don't love Maddow's show, but caught this clip a few nights ago flipping past... (sorry for the ads and length)
Rachel Maddow Show
sound familiar?

What Colbert is doing is pretty spot on, pointing out the fallacy of the the SuperPAC process. My guess is he, and Stewart have the stones to keep at the PAC's even when it is Obama friendly PAC's (Because they can and will). The fact that 'Romney' (or 'Newt' or 'Obama') can run attack ads w/o the "I'm Obama/Romney/Newt and I approved this message" line

the right rails about the unions having too much sway, the left say the corps do. lets get all this money out of the politics. I think most of us can agree with that...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"