View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 06:34 AM   #20
tlapinski
All up in the Interweb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlite View Post
Man Toby, in all the years we known each other, I always imagined this would be your calling, and yet never knew u had a podcast, mainly as too busy since stepping away. Muy bueno
Amazigly my paths never crossed with frank, but wish they had. Pretty cool listen and I could feel the pain in his and his wife's souls not being able to still be after it.
And if in fact next is with the "beast of the beach", his life story to the surf casting world is well over due. unknowingly to most, he is humbly responsibly for pioneering much of what we use and know about catching striped bass. A life time achievement and an interview more anticipated than Avatar
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Thanks for the kind words, Mike! The podcast has been a lot of work but quite fun as it affords me time to regularly talk surf since my current magazine employment focuses more on the green bass world than that of the seven striped one. Being able to sit down with Frank and Joyce was a goal of the podcast from the start as I regularly speak with them both. TC would be amazing as well, hopefully it comes to fruition.

Co-Host of The Surfcast Podcast

"Out there in the surf is where it's at, that's where the line gets drawn in the sand between those who talk fishing and those who live it."
- a wise man.

One good fish, a sharpie does not make...

Certified rock hopping billy goat.
tlapinski is offline   Reply With Quote