View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 02:50 PM   #70
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Glad to hear you got that white, it's certainly not cloudy in your mind.

I can find almost any interpretation someone would like of what happened there and each claims to be true, pick your flavor, I see you chose vanilla, I'll go for Neapolitan.

Just in case that's too deep for you, Neapolitan is vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, since as usual there some truth to all sides in a story.
if it’s not clear to you what happened, that necessarily means that outcome is more important to you, than facts. you are willing to ignore what actually happened, to get the result you want ( smear the conservatives). even if we are talking about kids.

have fun with that condition, jesus.

the black maniacs were disgusting. the kids did nothing to them, their crime, as the video makes obvious, was being white and wearing maga hats.

the native american ( by virtue of claiming the kids were the aggressors) is either an idiot or a liar, i have no way of
knowing. but it’s one of those binary choices, there isn’t a third choice.

the kid at the center of this, who stood motionless while a weirdo chanted three inches from his face, was accused of blocking the path of the native american. we know that’s not what happened. he was standing there, the native american camemup to him. and got right in his face.

and this kid who did absolutely nothing wrong, is painted all over the world as a racist bully, has received death threats, and his school is closed because it’s not safe.

because of liberal
tolerance.

ironic that it happened on MLK weekend, when we celebrate a man who asked us to ignore skin color. is that what liberals are doing today? or do they see EVERYTHING through the prism of race?

have fun responding to that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device