View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 02:59 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Understanding issues Jim? I guess you didn't see how far Trump and a very large circle of supporters went in order to hold on to power and cancel out hundreds of thousands of votes. That was just the starting point, I guess you haven't tracked the polls, or you would know how many republicans still to this day believe Trump won and that the election was stolen. I guess you aren't aware of how many republican candidates and every level are running on the big lie and if some get into power blue votes might not matter in some locations. The civil war rhetoric was all over every right wing media outlet ahead of the election, during and after, I guess you don't understand some democrats take that threat seriously.
show me some data, ANY data, to suggest that more registered republicans were involved in a plot to overturn the 2020 election on january 6, than there were registered democrats who were rioting and burning cities in the summer of 2020.

I’ll wait.

Obviously there are more than a few jerks on the right. But as a whole, we take law and order much more seriously than the left, and want a smaller federal government. Those are actual differences between the two sides