View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 08:38 AM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Posting stats is one thing, generalize that is directly related the the left is what is typically Jim. So Jim were you in touch with all those local municipalities to investigate the cause of those deaths? Could be that Trump dividing this country the way he did had an impact, oh wait didn’t we have a pandemic, oh crap hard times, oh no Jim more research is needed go reach out to Fox for a link for the answers.
Bob, you did what you guys always do, pretended I said something I never came close to saying. That's what one does when (1) you know I have a point, but (2) you're too small to admit it.

A few years ago, some sharp operative at the DNC crunched the numbers and figured out that if the left never stopped painting cops as racist assassins, they'd win more elections. Who care if it means more dead cops.

The left is demonizing cops. And way more cops are being killed now (which you denied). I can't prove a connection. But I know there's a connection.

The left believes the answer to violent crime, is smaller police presence. How many 1960s bad acid trips does it take, to believe something that stupid Bob?