View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 08:19 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I guess you didn’t live in the sixties, yeah only now are cops getting killed by angry protesters. You of course don’t admit there has always been a very high percentage of cops profiling, was hippies, Vietnam protesters, civil rights activists, black and brown, if you think police are applying equal justice to all; you have been a bubble boy since you first jerked off to you moms sears catalog.
"I guess you didn’t live in the sixties"

Nope. I guess you sis live then, maybe the fact that you participated in the 1960s explains your inability to form a coherent, honest argument. Too many bad acid trips?

"yeah only now are cops getting killed by angry protesters"

Can you point to where I even came close to saying that cops never got killed until recently? You lazy and lying liberals do this all the time...instead of responding to what was said, you respond to something I never came close to saying.

Police work has always been dangerous, but it's getting more dangerous, because your side has attacked them non stop for the last few years.

Read the attached link Einstein, shows police deaths by year. From 1960 - 1969, the average number of annual police deaths was 161, with 200 being the largest number killed in any one year during that decade.

In 2020, 373 were killed. In 2021, 472 were killed. Is that a big increase since the 1960s? Yes or no?

"if you think police are applying equal justice to all; you have been a bubble boy since you first jerked off to you moms sears catalog"

Stupid and gross. You're quite a catch.

There are bad cops that need to be weeded out. But it's nowhere near what the left is making it out to be. There's no systemic racism among police, the data would show it if that were the case. The data is crystal clear that it's not the case.

Let's re-cap this pleasant exchange...

Jim: police deaths are increasing

Got Stripers: Oh, you're saying cops were never killed before?

You're very, very stupid, and very very dishonest.

https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-fi...eaths-by-year/