View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 03:36 AM   #579
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

So, is the GOP melting down right now? You decide.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I don't know...seems like our SB leftists are the ones melting down with their daily rambling, incoherent, angry and bitter posts....oh sorry, I meant "facts"

based on your assessments....there might be no republicans left by November either dead from covid, arrested for treason or shamed into identifying as democrat

you should be happier....

every leftist post here should begin with a preamble...here I'll write it for you all...

"The Universal Leftist Post Preamble"

"You are an angry, snarky person whose life has no meaning and you have no friends, you are clearly racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic and all the other phobics and you are so stupid and intellectually challenged and undereducated that you actually believe the conspiracy theory that a baby in the womb with a beating heart is ..."life"???, you are also most likely a traitor who hates babies once they ARE born and anyone else who doesn't look like you. Your(or is it You're) existence and opinions are a threat to "our" democracy and your obvious undying loyalty to that criminal trump is all that is wrong with our otherwise crime and violence free society especially in democrat cities where, if there is any crime and violence it's because of the guns "YOU" own. Your very existence is a threat to the planet because you have not sworn allegiance to climate change and like us, made virtue signaling your primary focus and means to improve the environment. You refuse to accept facts as we present them from our expert biased sources no matter how many times we cut and paste them without attribution, it's hard to believe that you actually got a job and your co-workers probably secretly hate you, silly troll, keep drinking your Kool Aid..... ps...if any of this is insulting, you forced us to insult you....you...you...you ultra-maga semi-fascist radicalized cult member......do you ever post anything meaningful or relevant and do you even fish ?"...

Last edited by scottw; 08-30-2022 at 06:11 AM..