View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 11:19 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
WTF is going on in arizona with vote counting? doesn't instill
confidence.

Republicans run Arizona it's that simple there is no one else to criticize for the slow vote count

Fire them all. they are elected

And if you support Lake you are by default a fellow election deniers just like all the others who support her .. because that's what she ran on and other Trumpy rhetoric .. she not an apple you can cut up and only eat the pieces you like.

Shes a class Act Scoot would like her she's just a bomb thrower like Him

During a recent campaign event — footage of which was shared to Twitter — Lake asked the crowd, "We don't have any McCain Republicans in here, do we?" eliciting boos from her supporters.

yet when he died The “Maverick” has died. Four days shy of his 82nd birthday Senator John Mccain passed away at his Cornville, Arizona home after a courageous battle with cancer. A war hero, icon and a force to be reckoned with. Sending my deepest condolences to his family at this painful time.

would we call that having Standards

Kari Lake raises unfounded doubts about election results in Arizona governor race that’s too early to call

Kari Lake raises unfounded doubts about election results in Arizona governor race that’s too early to call
She struck a similar note even as she went to cast her own ballot Tuesday, telling reporters that voters had called her in tears earlier in the day because of problems with tabulation machines at some Maricopa County polls.

“We have had problems after problems,” she said, vowing to reform the election process if elected. “When we win, there’s going to be a come to Jesus for elections in Arizona.”
"Republicans run Arizona it's that simple there is no one else to criticize for the slow vote count "

Did you see me imply that any democrats were at fault?

Just because every single post you make is one-sided, that doesn't apply to me. Whoever is in charge (and it may be state officials, it may be county officials, I have no idea and presume you don't either), fire them all. This is what gives people legitimate reason to question things.

"And if you support Lake Hilary or Stacey Abrams you are by default a fellow election deniers"

Fixed it for you.

""We don't have any McCain Republicans in here, do we?" eliciting boos from her supporters."

McCain was a hero. He was also a RINO, not a very effective Republican. I agree with her that he was a terrible politician in terms of advocating for what was right.

"would we call that having Standards "

Again, it's OK to be respectful right after his death.

You have a brain-damaged, slovenly ogre in the US Senate from PA, and you don't have a syllable of concern about that. He makes Biden look like Stephen Hawking.

"Kari Lake raises unfounded doubts about election results in Arizona governor race that’s too early to call"

Unfounded? There have been all kinds of problems in Maricopa, started early Tuesday. It's a complete mess.

Is it possible for any republican anywhere, to have a legitimate complaint about anything? Ever? Anywhere?

liberal=good, conservative=bad, always, never any exceptions. We get it!