View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 03:52 AM   #5
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

but i’m sad to say he’s probably running. no chance of winning. biden would beat him again.
don't be sad....the mid-term results, had the tsunami occurred would have made it very hard for brandon to run in 2024 and would have solidified trumpster as the gop candidate...as it stands, the gop will control the house and the hearings can commence, they may control the senate, we'll have to see, it will make it very difficult for trump to have momentum, I heard some of his most ardent supporters yesterday say he shouldn't run, brandon is now solidified as the dems' 2024 best and brightest with a sinking economy, a sinking ability to communicate and very little that looks promising on the horizon for the next 2 years with higher costs, rates....republicans did very well in local elections, school boards etc...2024 is a more favorable year I believe in the senate for republicans....

aside, they were actually discussing the potential for fedderwoman for president yesterday on msnbc.....it's hilarious but I believe they were serious