View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #89
ThrowingTimber
It's about respect baby!

found an 07 fj with 15k for mileage. Sweet price with the buy back it would be short dough. one problem only takes premium gas.

Found an 05 4 door taco same color as my old one fully loaded 15k for mileage full bumper to bumper til 100k on the odometer. Roadside assistance etc. frame is warranteed til 2020 crushed them on their price, financed not through them got a better rate on a short dough loan with no pre payment penalty I'm going to pull the trigger.

I guess theres a guy in maine who's turned in 32. Basically the way toyota has it setup is that as long as the vehicle is registered to you its fair game for buy back if it flunks inspection. Whats a reg cost? 40-80 bux? 2k for a beater. trade in for 9-12k. Dudes making excellent dough in his investment.... Thats pure genius in action right there...

Im pretty set on the 05 taco. so I made out with, driving my old taco free for 4 yrs. They gave me close to 3k more than I paid for my old taco when I initially purchased it. So I drove it for nothin' just gas maint. and insurance for 4 yrs. And I'm getting into a vehicle thats 5 yrs newer for short dough. Good deal

Domination takes full concentration..
ThrowingTimber is offline   Reply With Quote