Thread: Game Time!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #28
Slipknot
Super Moderator

here's a quote from Jerry Thornton

"America can love the Patriots losing all they want. But just wait until #HarBowl mania reaches its peak and reporters are camped outside Mrs. Harbaugh’s abdomen to find out how her uterus could produce two Super Bowl coaches. Or until the two of them are throwing competing hissy fits on the sideline after every call. You’ll miss the quiet, sullen little troll in the grey hoodie then, believe me.

*This isn’t the most disappointing loss we’ve ever suffered around here. Not by a factor of 10. And soon enough we’ll crawl out of the rubble and see we’ve got the youngest team of the Belichick Era and cap space and all the pieces in place to keep this thing going indefinitely. But it’s too soon for that. Right now all I know is that if I’m sitting here writing this same drivel next year at this time instead of “Knee Jerk Reaction to the Super Bowl Victory,” I might lose the will to live."

sums it up

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote