View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 07:46 AM   #62
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Biden has, what, 7 accusers?

Again, let's establish a reasonable standard, and apply it consistently. I can live with that. But if the standard is that accusations are enough, no one will be able to run for anything.

The standard needs to be more than a mere accusation. But a mere accusation, was enough for democrats and the media to sink Kavanaugh. That's why the reaction to Biden is such a joke. In no time at all, it went from "believe all women", to "innocent until proven guilty".

"And yet"

I don't think most people who side with Trump on the accusations, are holding Biden to a different standard. We are pointing out that all the democrats who said Kavanaugh was unfit, should be saying that Biden is unfit. Because everyone who was opposed to Kavanaugh's confirmation, was saying that an accusation was enough.

I don't think an accusation is nearly enough. Not enough to sink Trump, Kavanaugh, or Biden.

I don't think many Republicans are saying Biden should step down. I think we are saying that democrats should be demanding that Biden step down, using the same standard they applied to Kavanaugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Accusations of what crime?

Just what did the other women accuse Biden of?

List them and their accusations.

I'll list Trump*s 35 and theirs.

There is so much smoke around Trump* that you know there is a fire unless you are so deeply buried in the Trump* narrative that if you concede your only choice is suicide.

As far as Kavanaugh goes, he's the guy who wanted to question Clinton in public about every single detail of his alleged sexual affair(s) but squealed like a stuck pig when anyone asked about his life. And no, his was not investigated. And yes, he is on the Supreme Court for life.
So apparently you were lying about "Biden has, what, 7 accusers?"

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin