View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 12:53 PM   #20
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Last time i checked, Indians don’t decide presidential elections by themselves. So i’ll pass on asking your hand-picked Indian, thanks.

I’ll do that, right after you ask an Afghani who stuck his neck out to help America but is now being hunted by the Taliban, what he thinks of Biden’s withdrawal. Or, right after you ask the family of someone murdered by an illegal, what he thinks of Biden’s border policy.

Fair enough? You go first and report back to us what they say.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Afghani's don't have opinions, they're a currency.

Maybe you could ask one of the 50,000 Afghans killed in the conflict in Afghanistan, you think all Afghans are unhappy to see us gone?
Are the people who worked with us now the Tories of Afghanistan?
We have pulled more than 130,000 people out of Afghanistan, are you willing to have them in your town?

And then you could ask a Kurd killed by a Turk after Trump ran out on them after the Kurds fought for us against ISIS. What did the Trump corp get for doing that?

The 10,000 people killed this year by gun violence were not the result of illegal immigration. In Texas, US-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes than illegal immigrants.

As usual you watch and have your mind made up for you.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin