View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 08:53 AM   #824
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
because you say it, doesn't make it true

Clearly you never follow the advice you give to others.

Reverend Warnock has nothing to do with its day-to-day operations.”

Telling the truth is not your strong suit is it

the last one was Warnock ran over
His wife

But the details showed no police report And if did happen it was here foot lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Clearly you never follow the advice you give to others. "

I don't make stuff up constantly. I keep asking you to support your lie that there's existing federal infastructure to care for millions and million of illegal immigrants, you keep dodging. Because it doesn't exist.

"Reverend Warnock has nothing to do with its day-to-day operations.”"

He is the head of the church that owns a 99% share in that complex. He could stop it if he wanted to.

First you denied the evictions happened. Now you're saying they aren't his fault. Which is it?

His church has reportedly evicted people for owing less than $250, while that same church gives him a housing allowance of $7,000 a month.

He is saying the evictions never happened. But it's public record if they did happen. If those evictions happened, and he lied about them not happening, and he's collecting $84,000 a year for his housing, that's going to hurt him. Doesn't mean he's going to lose as Walker is a terrible, terrible candidate. But it looks very bad. He is personally profiting handsomely from evicting people who are behind $200 in rent. I'm not saying he showed up personally to evict them. But he's getting very wealthy from it.

If the evictions didn't happen, it's wrong to say they did. But it's something very easy to prove, and the folks reporting on the evictions say they have the public records.

"But the details showed no police report And if did happen it was here foot lol"

What are you talking about? There was bodycam footage and a police investigation. There was no arrest. WHy are you saying there was no report? I'd like to know what you based that on? I haven't seen a report, but for sure it was investigated, which means there has to be a report somewhere...

So it's funny if a democrat senate candidate runs over his wifes foot with his car.