Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 10:07 AM   #133
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Yet Jim’s introduced Race with what about blacks
When honestly the topic is about Republicans "

If blacks have the very lowest vaccination rate, I wonder why that's not an issue for you? Why don't you care about that?

topic is about Republicans "

I sit because you only care about blacks when there's political benefit to caring? AGAIN NOT THE TOPIC

As I said, it's very very telling that none of you will touch that with a ten foot pole. AGAIN NOT THE TOPIC JUST YOU TRYING TO DEFLECT FROM THE TOPIC

You go on and on and on about how stupid it is for large Republicans to not be vaccinated (and I agree with that). But when I bring up similarly low vaccination rates among a group that your side claims to care bout, you can't change the subject fast enough.

AGAIN NOT THE TOPIC BUT KEEP TRYING

"Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host"

Neither you nor I have ever heard of him. What happened to the podcaster birch tree?

"Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”. #^&#^&#^&#^& Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether "

Neither you nor I have ever heard of them.

SO BECAUSE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THEM THEY ARE NOT INFLUENTIAL REPUBLICANS ? IS THAT YOUR SUGGESTION

WDMSO, you want to prove that there are nutjobs out there, I concede that. But they have no influence. And they exist on both sides.

AGAIN THE BOTH SIDES ARGUMENT

Who are blacks listening to? I'm sincerely curious. You are terrified of discussing that.
AND AGAIN NOT THE TOPIC BUT YOU KEEP TRYING