View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 09:13 AM   #125
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Yet Jim’s introduced Race with what about blacks
When honestly the topic is about Republicans "

If blacks have the very lowest vaccination rate, I wonder why that's not an issue for you? Why don't you care about that?

I sit because you only care about blacks when there's political benefit to caring?

As I said, it's very very telling that none of you will touch that with a ten foot pole.

You go on and on and on about how stupid it is for large Republicans to not be vaccinated (and I agree with that). But when I bring up similarly low vaccination rates among a group that your side claims to care bout, you can't change the subject fast enough.

"Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host"

Neither you nor I have ever heard of him. What happened to the podcaster birch tree?

"Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”. #^&#^&#^&#^& Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether "

Neither you nor I have ever heard of them.

WDMSO, you want to prove that there are nutjobs out there, I concede that. But they have no influence. And they exist on both sides.

Who are blacks listening to? I'm sincerely curious. You are terrified of discussing that.
Jim unless your in the group of anti vaccination we all should be concerned about any population that refuses to get vaccinated. Unlike the far right Trump still is president republicans who won’t get the shot due to miss information, do you think the black experience with government and testing might have something to do with it. Put yourself in an older black mans shoes with the horrific history his eyes have witnessed and listen to the stories of what has happened to his community at the hands of the government and maybe you have your answer. Or they are just dumb arse republicans.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device