View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 06:53 PM   #139
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim all but one of the 4 people I know who adopted babies went to China or Russia and all are white working class .. I also know one who’s a nurse and adopts Aka crack babies she has foster cared for

And they couldn’t afford a baby period . In the USA

you say this was a religious decision. Prove it

So now Jim you are a believer in evidence ? It’s odd you supported the questioning and the election laws being changed .. said it was a good thing

Based solely on Trumps lies and peoples lack of Trust in Voting Aka manufactured by the GOP and promoted via the minority .

So now people question the rational of the overturning of Roe . And how religious feelings seem to supersede 50 years of it being law , only since the newest 3 justices got on stage ,while the Majority of Americans feel the right to an abortion should remain ..

Your response is prove it because you agree with the ruling, is the same reason you supported the voter law changes! because you agreed with the rational not the evidence ..

The tyranny of the minority y

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
ok first you said babies in the usa didn’t get adopted because they were defective. Now you’re saying babes don’t get adopted in the usa because they’re too expensive.

which is it?

it’s very difficult to get a baby here. There are t enough of them. Maybe less abortions helps with that.

you’re correct they’re expensive. But there’s still a long waiting list for babies.

the demand for babies far outweighs the supply. that’s why people go offshore, which is also stupidly expensive.

you keep
saying the decision to reverse is wrong, or based on religion instead of the law. but you ofer zilch for support.

i’ve asked at least 5 times for you to back up your accusations. you got nothing.

Ruth bader ginsburg has said the scotus handles Roe incorrectly, that they went too far.

We get you don’t like it. But unfortunately for you, your wishes aren’t a basis for SCOTUS to make rulings, only the constitution.

what’s the minority doing? it’s going to the states, where we all get to decide. that’s the definition of a democratic republic.

9 unelected lawyers making huge decisions, that’s the tyranny of the minority.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device