View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 07:22 AM   #137
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Americans travel to China and Russia to adopt kids and have been for decades

People don’t want addicted babies when abortion was legal ! you think parents are going to want them now from women were forced to carry the baby to term . Will little to no Prenatal Care…

Oh I forgot since Amy adopted everyone should adopt , and l seriously doubt Abortion is the reason it’s hard to adopt children in the US . Or there are no children see below

While technically no longer referred to as orphans, The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption pegs the number of children in U.S. foster care at a staggering 443,000, more than 123,000 of whom are considered to be waiting children available for adoption.

According to a report from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, “Children adopted privately from the U.S. are most likely to be white (50 percent); those adopted internationally are least likely to be white (19 percent). The majority of children adopted internationally are Asian (59 percent).”

I’ve said it before this is religious ruling not based on sound legal reasoning it’s just written to sound like one .. now the right loves activist judges

you’re saying that the reason americans go overseas to adopt, ISN’T because there aren’t enough babies here. It’s because the babies here, are “addicted” and are therefore of lower quality than babies that can be gotten elsewhere?

You will say anything?regardless of how made up it is, to advocate for liberalism.

There’s a years-long waiting list to adopt babies here. And there no large number of babies that go into orphanages or foster.

babies get adopted.

You don’t know anyone who has tried to adopt a baby, who you can ask, who can tell you how wrong you are?

You’re also obviously saying that women who have abortions are all irresponsible drug addicts who are such deadbeats that they can’t prevent their babies from being born addicted. You’re casting people
who get abortion, in a very very negative light. Your pals in the left wouldn’t care for that characterization.

“Americans only go overseas to adopt, because the quality of babies is superior to what’s available here.”

Congratulations, that’s really brilliant.

And if more babies are born here that need some help, i’ll gladly pay higher taxes to give them what they need.

dave thomas data is probably correct, there are a huge number of KIDS in foster care desperate to be adopted. But they aren’t babies. They are older children.

Older children, sadly, have a hard time getting adopted. Babies do not. those kids in foster care didn’t enter foster care as babies and stay there for years if they were available for adoption.

you say this was a religious decision. Prove it. I’ve asked you 5 times to tell us where in the draft opinion, Alito was wrong on the law?

Just because you don’t like the decision, doesn’t mean it was incorrectly decided based in the law.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-08-2022 at 08:01 AM..