Thread: Durham report
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 09:36 AM   #118
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And Jim goes right to again show how both are the same amazing

so Jim Trump even after try’s to steal the election and you still don’t understand why he was looked at as Russian asset

And you defend him once again as if he was a victim

The accusation -- which Durham couched in vague, technical language in a court filing late Friday -- has been seized upon by Trump and his supporters, who claim the former President was subjected to a smear campaign.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Two things can be true at the same time.

(1) Trump made baseless claims of election fraud, and at least looked into whether or not he could
undo the election. He’s unfit to run again. I don’t know how else i can say that i agree with you, but you’ll never be able to get it.

(2) the hilary campaign spied on trump, and finding nothing, made up allegations of russian collusion whrich the justice department and media ran with. even though there was no evidence.

even after trump won, those who hate him continued the baseless investigation.

they tried to remove him, to undo the results of an election they didn’t happen to like.

they came closer to undoing the 2016 election, than Trump did to undoing 2020. the DOJ didn’t work on Trumps behalf to try and overturn an election. But they did that for Hilary.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-15-2022 at 10:16 AM..